Hey Doral homeowners, listen up!
Each year, the National Association of Realtors releases several reports on homebuyer and seller behavior, the overall housing market, market trends and other areas of interest to real estate professionals.
Below are quick summaries of three recent NAR studies, with attached links to the original reports.
· Public transportation boosts home values: Data in a new NAR and American Public Transportation Association (APTA) study show that in the last recession, residential property values performed 42 percent better, on average, if properties were located near public transportation with high-frequency service. Read more: http://rem.ax/10vWWKJ
· Curb appeal means money: A recent study shows exterior-replacement projects – siding, windows and doors – offer the most return on a homeowner’s investment. The 2013 Remodeling Cost vs. Value Report found that these projects offer “a great bang for your buck, because a home’s exterior is the first thing potential buyers see.” For instance, the study found that installing a steel entry door will earn an 85-percent return on investment. Read more:http://rem.ax/Z2HyDY
· Most-valued amenities: The rooms that buyers were willing to pay the most for were a basement and an in-law suite, according to the NAR 2013 Profile of Buyers’ Home Feature Preferences. Read more: http://rem.ax/Z2HMuM
Other popular amenities:
◦ Central air conditioning was chosen as the most important feature of 33 features listed.
◦ The next desirable feature was a master bedroom walk-in closet.
◦ Closely behind was having a home that was cable-, satellite TV- and/or Internet-ready, as well as an en-suite master bathroom.
RE/MAX Affiliates may share this article, provided they do not charge for it and this notice is included. All other rights reserved.
As you can see prices per square foot have gone up roughly 22.5% from Dec. 2011 up until Feb. 2013. That is significant. There are less than 10 (2+ Bdr.) units under 200K available west of 87 AVE at this time.
We got the facts, so don’t let anyone tell you otherwise. Feel free to call or write us for more detailed information about your specific real estate needs.
Oh! By the way, buyer demand for residential homes continued to outpace supply. Tight inventory conditions have been cited as leading to higher prices and reduced time on market. We need inventory, so call us to sell your home fast and hassle free.
teamDoral is a RE/MAX Premier Associates Group. Richard Recuset is a REALTOR®, team leader, Short Sale Agent, Listing Marketing Specialist,Certified Distressed Property Expert (CDPE), Certified Internet Professional, and an Accredited Commercial Professional (ACP), serving the City of Doral, Fl., and surrounding areas.
When you hire team-DORAL for your real estate needs, you not only get highly qualified professionals on your side, but also access to information, markets, technology and a team of experts from around the world.
You also tap into a global network with vast experience in residential and commercial real estate. That network comprises thousands of dedicated individuals, all with just one thing in mind: producing the best possible results for our clients.
*Nothing in this article is intended to solicit listings currently under contract with another broker. This article offers no legal or tax advise and is for information purposes only.
10728 NW 58 ST, Doral, Fl 33178